Our Valentines Box contains “Choose your own flavors” 12-piece box of bonbons, a red velvet LOVE tagged bag filled with 1/4lb Sea Salt Caramels, 4-piece box of Meyer Lemon Lavender and Lychee Raspberry fruit jellies, Dark Chocolate Fortune Cookies, and a pair of Chocolate bars. This box is worth over $80! Pre-order by February 4th, 11:55p and get more than $25 off each box!
Free shipping for purchase of 3 boxes or more!
ALL BOXES WILL BE SHIPPED FEBRUARY 5TH, 6TH, AND 7TH IN ORDER TO ARRIVE BY Valentines Day!
Choose 6 flavors and put them in the Notes section when you order!
- Morello Cherry with Chili (V): A bright burst of flavor from summer is here to make your winter bearable. Ancho chili balances the sour cherry and 70% Criollo blended dark chocolate.
- Strawberry Elderflower (V): Seedless. Tart. Fruity. The floral and fruity notes of the elderflower are subtle but brings out the tang of the seedless strawberries.
- Cinnamon (V): This heart is aflame with Vietnamese cinnamon.
- Pomegranate Fig (V): This Persephone-themed flavor combination is only found in our popular LUNA collection so enjoy this rare appearance and reminder of the briefness of winter and the promise of spring is ahead.
- Rose Pistachio (V): No need to de-shell anything. The blush pink heart holds finely ground pistachio with a hint of roses.
- Hot Honey: Sweet to taste with a spicy kick at the end of the last bite.
- Snow Apple (V): We were inspired by Neil Gaiman’s short story for this bonbon. Aromatic. Sweet. Tart Galvenstein apple bonbon is created with the beloved California pomme brings sun to your palette to counter the winter season.
- Mango Passionfruit (V): Perfectly ripe. Plucked fresh mangos and ripened passionfruit is balanced with a zest of lime.
Also in the Valentines Bonbon Box:
Our Sea Salt Caramels are wrapped in edible rice paper. When you remove the red foil from your caramels just pop the caramel with the rice paper around it in your mouth. The rice paper is gluten free and edible.
While supplies last, complimentary Belle Monde Chocolates insulated tote so you can hold your Lychee Raspberry and Meyer Lemon Lavender Pate de Fruit, Chocolate Fortune Cookies, and Chocolate Bookmarks.
There are no reviews yet.