Care Instructions of your Chocolate
- All chocolates have a shelf life.
- Keep in a cool (between 60-70 degrees) dry area if not immediately eating. Yes, you can put them in the refrigerator, but note that this will change the sheen of the chocolate and if not allowed to rest at room temperature the chocolates may be too cold to enjoy.
- How long they last vary between 2 to 3 weeks after they arrive to you.
Gift wrapping and packaging
- Belle Monde Chocolates takes the utmost care in packaging the chocolates and confections and is happy to add a cool pack in with your order if specified free of charge.
- Please be advised that despite our best efforts to pack our items, we are not responsible for any damage during shipping via the postal service.